Tuesday 28 August 2012

A place I'd recommend

Caistor Equestrian Centre in North Lincolnshire (UK) is a great place to ride or keep your horse. They were really accommodating to me when I needed some cross country lessons for my AS PE coursework. I don't ride here regularly but it was the only place in the northern part of the country that I knew was really good because I'd ridden there before on holiday. It was a bit of a schlep because I don't even live in Lincolnshire but it was worth it.

It looks super fancy with the giant floodlights over the outdoor arena and huge indoor arena and stabling area but the people are really down to earth and I made a couple of friends on my work experience week that I still talk to on Facebook.

They have a cross country course on the new side and the old side (over the road) too. I believe there are also weekly dressage and show jumping competitions, 1 day events every so often and master classes with Joe Whittaker amongst other people. They also have summer camps and special activities during the holidays.

http://www.caistorequestriancentre.com/

Here are some of the pictures taken of me riding there. I'm not so great at jumping and need lots more practice (confidence) but I figured I'd still share them :)

Enjoy xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment