Thursday 20 September 2012

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron - my favourite movie!

My absolute favourite movie! Even though it's a cartoon, it still displays well the wild spirit, joy at freedom and love that a horse has (for each other and even for humans)...that I like to think I have. It's obvious the main character Spirit was named so because of the strong spirit he demonstrates throughout the movie, especially when he gets very feisty whilst the humans try and tame him. The scenes when he is galloping through the grassy plains move me deeply because I would love to be in that situation...as a horse or at one with a horse...the both of us wild and free.
Below I have put some pictures from the movie to give you an idea of what it's like if you haven't seen it before. I also know where you can find the movie online so pm me if you're interested in watching it! Without giving too much away it's about a mustang who grows up from foal to stallion, gets captured by humans who want to work him, he escapes and befriends a Red Indian and falls in love with his mare :)
Beanz x
 
Spirit and Rain


Spirit galloping free with an eagle


Horsie love <3


No comments:

Post a Comment