Thursday 20 September 2012

Anyone need a rider?

I was just wondering if anyone in South Devon in England was looking for someone to ride their horse for them sometimes when they were busy. I want to work with horses when I'm older and obviously riding is expensive so the more free riding I can get (whilst benefiting you) the better :D I've been riding since I was 10 (9 years now!), I had my own pony for 3 years until my mum got too ill to help train me (she was a qualified instructor and Michael Whittaker's first flatwork trainer...unfortunately I can't remember all the other people she worked for/trained that she mentioned when I was younger). I can walk, trot, canter, gallop (woohoooo haha) and jump! I am quite tall (5ft8.5/174cm) so I'd probably have to be riding around 15.2hh+. Below are some pictures of me riding over the years to prove I'm not a liar :P Would be nice to get an offer from someone! Beanz x

This is me on Blackie at my favourite place to ride in North Yorkshire in 2010, he's an American trotter but the owners trained him to canter and gallop normally...although when he gets excited or nervous he goes back into the crazy fast trot which is reeally bumpy!


This is me on a horse I rode on my 14th birthday (2007) on the beach in Wales :)


This is me on Eclipse on my 17th birthday in 2010.

















Me on Blue in 2010 doing my AS PE cross country jumping :)




















Me on my old pony Gem :)


No comments:

Post a Comment