Saturday 17 November 2012

Current favourite breed

I love all horses, but I've always had a favourite breed at one time. Over the years these have included;
The Gypsy Vanner...


...the Thoroughbred...

 ...the Andalusian...


...the Oldenburg...



...and the Arab.

Currently however my favourite horse breed is the Friesian! They're gorgeous, big, black and powerful yet graceful. They're good at dressage but can also be crossed with Thoroughbreds to make good all round sports horses.
Check out these pictures and videos of their awesomeness :D





 

Videos on youtube
Without a doubt they are some of the most beautiful creatures I have EVER seen, I well up just watching YouTube videos of them :P

These aren't my pictures or videos but enjoy them courtesy of who ever took them :P

No comments:

Post a Comment